Tuesday 14 December 2010

Getting Back on Track

Looks like I have to start once again with an apology. Its ages since my last post. Some of that time was spent getting back on track, some of it because I've been training with Business Initiative, trying to get to grips with the financial elements of my business.

Just 2 weeks ago, someone sent an email out to my fellow course delegates that they didn't intend to send. This happened to mention what they thought about me personally. I found this devastating.

The old me would have crumbled completely, and I did for a couple of days with sleepless nights etc. Then I picked myself up, dusted myself off.

Since then I have exchanged a dialogue with that person via email. We are complete opposites and I have to admit I didn't exactly connect with her either. I just wasn't stupid enough to send an email to everyone else!!! To cut a long story short, chatting to each other has allowed us to understand who we both are and how we interact. In fact its improved our relationship.

I'll struggle to trust her totally, but am pleased with the outcome. Its a win/win.

2 comments:

  1. I applaud that you have managed to talk it out and come to some sort of understanding. Good for you. This bodes well for the future- you will be able to help someone else in a position like the one you found yourself in XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that; a great way of handling it.xx

    ReplyDelete