Sunday 26 June 2011

Still not moving

Some weeks, well months ago, I was told my job was moving to a location with an hour and a half commute each way. You may recall I wasn't exactly happy about it at the time. More hours travelling would leave less time for Green shoots. A project I'd started to build my own part time life coaching business, - I hit the change curve full on.

We're four months on and I've still not changed location. In some respects it puts me a little bit in limbo. Not quite knowing where I'm going to be makes it a little difficult to putting any coaching roots down.

But I'm pressing on. I'm starting to get business cards into other businesses and today I'm going to design some fliers.

I've been approached by someone to get involved in some event organisation. We're putting together a fashion gig so I'm hoping to meet lots of new ladies and it might even bring in a little cash.



Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment