Sunday 12 June 2011

What's your tonic?

If you're reading my blog - there is a good chance that you know I've trained in coaching and have an interest in Health.

I'm bringing these 2 elements together as part of my plan. I want to help people who currently struggle to get their heads around this whole diet/exercise merry-go-round on which so many of us spend so much time.

I truly believe that what is good for the body only help the mind and visa-versa and having come back from a week's walking in  I can only once again re-reinforce that feeling of a real high that I get from walking, particularly in the Lakes, walking 45 miles in a week and getting above 800m in height 3 days out of 7. That might seem a bit extreme for some, although we can all find our own ways to get these little tonics in life.

How do you get yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment