Friday 7 May 2010

Looking Back - Springboard Support

A couple of years ago, I got a telephone call from HR at work. If you remember I attended Springboard (women’s development course) through work.

“Did I want to be a Springboard Helper?” Of course I did. It’s a simple role. The Springboard program is run by an outside consultancy. Patricia Cresswell is not available between workshops to support the delegates, so I needed a half day training course and to attend some of the 4 day of workshops.

I found it very fulfilling and have done it annually ever since. The delegates very rarely need the support but I am happy to provide any help I can.

It was during a Springboard workshop where a fellow Springboard helper told me about how she had been trained by my company to be a workplace Coach……….

See previous looking back post


.Springboard Women's Development for India: Women's Development Workbook

No comments:

Post a Comment