Thursday 12 August 2010

Can I stand Competition?

We had a stall at the local farmer's show in our town to sell Hubby's artwork. We didn't cover the stall costs but it was a fantastically brilliant publicity exercise and we hope it will result in some future work. If nothing else, it was a great social event and we saw lots of people we've not seen for a while including Best friend's friend.

Best friend's friend tells me she is training as a life coach (heck!) along with other irons she has in her fire. I take solace in the fact that she has lots of fingers in lots of pies and hope desperately that life coaching is just a whim for her. I don't know how many coaches one small town can handle because of course my Coach also operates here.

I think I am ahead of her. She has completed some freebie courses and I of course have my introductory Coaching for Success training plus some live experience. Though she is a stay at home mum and therefore has more time on her hands than me.

Guess I'll just have to work even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment