Monday 30 August 2010

Change



Life has settled down a bit for me now and I'm going through a series of actions in setting up my business. My emotions are much calmer and I feel I have less to report about me.



One of my intentions of this blog was to set up a resource that people could use and hopefully find some inspiration, so I will start to cover a series of topics that I hope you will find useful.

The first of those will be "Change". I've already touched on Change, when I first included the Kubler Ross Change Curve.  This post gets more hits from google then any other post on my blog so change must be interesting to people.

By Definition:

"CHANGE verb ( BECOME DIFFERENT ) : to make or become different, or to exchange one thing for another thing, especially of a similar type"

But what does change mean to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment