Tuesday 28 September 2010

Meeting The Experienced Coach

Today was the day we ran home from my beloved Lake District and over to Skipton to meet The Experienced Coach. I actually wasn't nervous. Her whole persona in emails and over the telephone put me at ease.

I was stressed though. Tension between Hubby and I getting into the centre of Skipton caused that, so I was shaking slightly when I reached the cafe - Bean Loved. I was a couple of minutes ahead of The Experienced Coach, so had managed to calm down before she arrived.

Two whole hours flew by as we chatted and got to know each other. She has extended a hand of almost infinite help and has only applied one condition. That I extend help and support in a similar way to someone else who needs it at some time in the future - pass it on! She is in fact helping me as payback for a kindness she was shown when she was starting out.

I will fulfil my debt. I'm not going to deliberately look for that opportunity. I know it doesn't work like that. When the time is right the situation will present itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment